15 April 2006

Well i finally made it and got myself a blog!
I havent a clue what I am doing with it but I am sure that my friends will sort me out!

I decided to go with a blog to record my everyday life as at the moment i cant remember what i do from day to day...I guess I am still in shock from the sudden death of my husband Andrew a few weeks ago....omg....just checked and its 7 weeks now.....at least I will be able to look back in time and be amazed at how I got through all this.

Here is a picture of the ingredients for chocolate muffins which we will be making in the morning....cant do them tonight as we are going to get tea ready soon so we can slob out watching dr who and harry potter

6 comments:

Rhomany said...

Ooh... chocolate muffins... That's it. I'm coming to yours for tea :D

Clare said...

yum muffins! squash up on the sofa Rho, theres room for one more. Its great to see you blogging Lemon xx

Sue Jones said...

yummy ...Hi Lemon Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Welcome to the blogging world. :)

Cath said...

Welcome to blogging hunny!
Save us a muffin??!!

Debbie said...

happy blogging hun!!