
it was the cyber crop on uks at weekend....i did join in but not as much as i would have done. i managed to do one class and two challenges, my heart just wasnt in it this time.
I never thought ……
......that the photographer would be so stupid as to actually stick the photos to the mounts, so that some of them are now ruined
......that there would come a day when you wouldn’t be here to help me scrap our wedding photos and to remember all the little things that I have forgotten
......that you throwing your suit away years ago…. or….. me looking at my dress in the wardrobe would make me so sad
......that to see you again I only have to look upon our daughters face
......that I could feel so much pain.
on a brighter note....the insurance asseser has been today and they are going to redecorate the hall...so at least i wont have to look at the marks that the fire brigades ladders left on the walls anymore.
oh and the pic below is of a lo for the cc...it was a challenge to scrap a friend.... this is aligov








4 comments:
Wow Love what you have done with your wedding photos ...i am sure its a 100% better than what the photographer did with them !
xxx
Hi Lemon
Well done for scrapping those photos and sharing your feelings. Still here if you want a chat :-)
Chrissie Willicombe
sending big squeezy hugs for you hun - your doing great :-) xxxxxx
You did a beautiful job of the wedding photos Lemon and having seen your recipe for the cake on the Pad I MUST try it - looks delicious.
Mel
x
Post a Comment