21 April 2006


I dont quite know what happened to the last few days...they have seemed to have merged into one!

Paul is taking me to altrincham crop tomorrow...so i need to crack on later with some more chocolate muffins as promised to Ali....I was going with my cousin Carol but her husband has been rushed back into hospital again with internal bleeding.

My tsv came yesterday...thanks girlies...you know who you are...it is very pink and quite lush.
Raena went out with her aunt yesterday to see Ice Age 2 - The Melt down....she said it was really funny.

I managed to take a pic of her and Zante as they were chilling out together on the sofa.....talking of the cat...he's just fell of the arm of the sofa again.....that cat has no sense of balance...even when he's asleep!

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

What a nice relaxed photo of your daughter and her cat!!
I have also started a blog and like you I fully intedn to keep this one up. They are addicting once you start!