02 December 2007

pages 1 and 2 of my journal finshed...i am now back on track..wonder how long that will last lol. theres no date on them yet as i am still fiddling with how i want the dates on..at the moment little gingerbread men are fave but i dither so much it could be just a date stamp in the end!



7 comments:

jakey said...

Oooh... scrummy gorgeous! I love that lace... and I can see why you had to have it! Lol!

So glad you're looking forward to christmas this year :-) Enjoy all your projects, and think of me... being envious!

jk xxx

Marja said...

Lovely! I saw the house shaped book on the forum and instantly knew it was yours! Hope you manage to keep up, I know I will fall behind tomorrow, lol!

x Marja

crazierinreallife said...

love the lace and other sweet elements on this page. great job

Unknown said...

both of your pages are really beautiful. Esp. love the house shape!

Kim said...

loveing your pages and i really like the page shape!

Song said...

ooo love them both. Shall we nag each other to keep up. Can't wait to see the finished advent calendar.

Suzanne Earley said...

love your pages -- the house shape is too cute!