30 December 2007

journal entries and more

first off let me wish everyone a merry christmas especially those that are missing loved ones at this time of year.


the lovely boo has finally got a blog and you can find it here ...nice to see you in the blogging world boo.


many thanks to my lovely friends for their fantastic crimbo pressies...you know who you are and how much i really appreciate them all.



finally catching up on my journal entries...i'm still way behind but at least i'm catching up...you can see more detailed pics on my slide.









things are quite here at the moment. i have andrews sister over on new years day and weve got lots of games planned so it should be fun.

2 comments:

Alter Me said...

thank you for the kind words, lemon xxxx

your journal is beautiful x

joy

jakey said...

Well done on getting so many done, I know you got behind, but I love that you don't give up - as I would. well worth the time and effort.

love from
the robo fauliure.... ;-)
jk xx