are we ready for the big day...no...is the house tidy....no...will we cope tomorrow...no.... ive been crying on and off all this week so maybe i will be calmer tomorrow or maybe it will all come flooding out but what ever happens we will make it through the day somehow.
its the little things that get you, like buying your own present from raena, knowing that this year that i will have to mash the potatoes instead of andrew, or the fact that there will only be two piles of presents instead of three.
ive finally caught up with my journal today...please excuse the scan of the 24th as the verse sticks are so lumpy...i'll take a photo of it in daylight and replace it.






2 comments:
Wonderful entries Lemon, I love your colours. Merry Christmas xx
Hi Lemon,
Just popping by your blog to nosey at your Christmas journal. Wanted to leave a comment to say I had popped in and that I was thinking of you and Raena over Christmas.
Mel xx
Post a Comment