15 May 2006



well that was a quick week!
as I was saying last week....Sunday was one of the worst days of my life...I never imagined that the box would be so small or that it would be made of cardboard....I felt awful that it wasn't a wooden box. I totally lost it and I even ended up with soil smeared across my face...think I was having an eastenders moment. What I really didn't expect that it would put me back so many weeks. I made Andrews brothers and sister a small book in a tin with photos through the years.
I started this hours ago and there's no way I'll finish before I go to bed....so bonanaza will have to be tomorrow

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love your little book, it made me cry. That you are able to make such a thoughtful keepsake for Andrew's siblings when you're going through so much yourself is testament to what a wonderful woman you are.

Huge hugs xxx

Kate

Sue Jones said...

((((((((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))
Beautiful gift Hun.

Jen said...

God bless, Lemon. Big hugs xx