07 May 2007

ive had a secret

for weeks and ive been dying to tell someone.
i was asked to be a guest designer for atdml...how could i refuse when i was told the kit was going to be 7gypsies lol. you can see them here alongside their very talented design team.
shimelle is running an arty project most days this month. heres my take on the felt project

and i made a fridge magnet and a tote label for a couple of the nsd challenges on the dc



i am loving working with felt at the moment it really takes me back to my childhood.

8 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

YEAH!!! well done you :) so chuffed for you and loving your art.

Song said...

WOW - you did well keeping that to yourself! The book and card are brilliant

Love the felt :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lemon
Just found your blog. Long time no see.lol
Well done on the guest designer spot & I love your little heart.

jakey said...

Oh... a very well kept secret... ahem.... ;-) !!

WELL DONE ME DARLIN!

Wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous felt work L4em's and I loved your GDT work too xx

Emma_byford said...

I love both of these hearts, gorgeous x

jakey said...

Ahh.... secrets, secrets..... ;-)

hee hee!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

I love playing with felt too...reminds me of Fuzzy Felt when I was a kid!