01 September 2006

speshal dare #17.....if i knew then what i know now...i would have said i love you more often.
this attempt no. 2 as the first one i ended up ripping everything off the page as i wasnt happy with it...not sure if i am happy now but i can live with it lol.

uks blog promt is..
It’s a colourful world: What’s your favourite colour? What’s your least-liked colour? Do colours have meanings or evoke emotions for you? Do they affect your senses? How has scrapbooking affected your sense of colour… or vice versa? Are you more aware of colour in your environment now?

i dont have one fave colour, my faves are blue and green.....i am a muted girl at heart. i hate yellow and orange as i really struggle witht them in real life and scrapbooking. scrapbooking has made me look at colours differently as when buy raena's clothes i do think about which papers will go with them lol.



3 comments:

Gallifrey said...

Oh good, glad I am not th only one who chooses her DD's clothes according to scrapping papers and cardstock. And I do like your LO. I like the tones and colours.

Jenga said...

I think it is a lovely LO Lemon xxx

Sue Jones said...

Fab LO Lemon!! LOL @ choosing clothes....poor girl!!!