18 August 2006



ok this is my take on this weeks speshal dare. i didnt realise how soppy it was going to get.

the journalling reads..... "i need to tell YOU how much I love you, in case I leave suddenly. I love you with all my heart and more. You really are the sunshine of my life, though the sun does NOT shine out of your bottom! You are the most important thing that is now left in my life.
I hope you can grow strong and tall and just remember that you can achieve anything that you want to as long as you work at it. On those days that you feel down I hope you will remember us and smile.. Your dad loved you very much and he was very proud of you and so am I. I am sorry I never gave you the chance to say goodbye to your dad."


Lots of hugs and kisses mum.

uks are doing a blog prompt each day. todays is "If you could go back to about the age of 14, when you're just entering your teenage years, what 3-5 pieces of advice would you give yourself? (Remember, this could/would have changed your life)".

i've thought long and hard about this today and ive decided that there is no advice that i would have given myself. if i hadnt have made the mistakes that i did then i wouldnt be the strong person that i am today.

6 comments:

jakey said...

Lem.. this is way speshal hon.... 'course, I know about recent stuff... i know the why's and whatnot's....

....but having raised 3 daughter's of my own, (pity me!) I also know it's not always easy to say the things you really feel - and want to say (unless they're asleep!)

But good for you go for it and tell your girlie the way it is.... and such a gorge LO too!

Warmest hugs and love from me, to you both.

Your soppy mate jk xx

Sue Jones said...

As usual i LOVE your Lo ..really touched me ((hugs))
Love your answer to the prompt too..thats what Dex said when i asked him..he said if i changed anything i wouldn't have met you ..aww
I agree and think its probably the ONLY answer.

Unknown said...

Your LO is amazing, saw it on UKS this morning going across the top. Very special.

I did the blog prompt too, only I did give myself some advice but ended by saying something similar to you in that those events made me who I am and who I am is loved and happy so it ain't all bad.

Hugs xx

Helen E Cosmetics said...

Beautiful layout and journalling Lems,love it xx

jakey said...

Lemon - I was tagged today and have now passed it on to you honey!

Q's are here:

http://just-jake.blogspot.com/

Please play along?

jk x

Song said...

Oh Lemon you have me in tears! I can't say any more are I can't see the letter on my keyboard ...

Song