25 June 2006

What a week!

I had a great time at the Altrincham crop...its the first time I have ever come home and not had to finish something off...and i had a good laugh as well thanks to Katie, Ali, Paul Gwyneth and of course the one and only...Mad Ginger Claire.

Fathers day went well as my brother came in the morning a dug over a what was a very over grown rockery, then in the afternoon we planted the plants that we had bought for andrew...a laverteria...aqueliga....sweet peas and nastursians (ok my spelling is naff, but you know what i mean).

On Andrews birthday we just chilled out all day and then baked a chocolate puddle pudding which we devoured during the England match...which we WON.

I haven't even started last weeks dare but if anyone wants to have a go then you can see them all at http://everyoneisspeshal.blogspot.com/ go on....have a go...you know you want to!

Wooooo ooooh ENGLAND won again tonight...that means were into the quarter finals.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

FAB goal by Beckham too eh? Come on EN-GER-LAND!!!

jakey said...

Get on wiv your dare missy!